Arizona Medical Marijuana Act
April 17, 2019
Registration | 3:30 pm
Program | 4:00 pm
Reception | 5:00 pm
2394 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 600
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Join us to discuss the new ruling and updated guidance on employer and employee rights related to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
This conversation will cover:
- What these new discrimination causes of action may look like under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act
- How to develop a process and training for documenting any employee impairment on the job
- Connecting with drug-testing providers to understand their process
- Documenting termination of an employee properly to show that the adverse employment action was not related to the employee’s medical marijuana card
- Richard Besserman, Zxerex’s CEO, will talk about new drug testing technology that his company is working on that tests impairment at the time of the test.
Following the program, stay for a networking reception to discuss takeaways and connect with peers.
Please RSVP by Friday, April 12, 2019 if you wish to attend.