Fennemore Craig, a Mountain West business law firm with six offices in three states, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Recruiter. This new role will be responsible for designing a programmatic approach to recruiting lateral legal talent, particularly partner level candidates. The position will research, identify and recruit high-quality candidates and maintain a robust pipeline to ensure firm hiring goals are met. The position will work with the CEO and CTO to identify and implement the most effective short- and long-term strategies to place highly qualified attorneys.
- Develop and execute lateral recruiting efforts, thinking creatively about sourcing talent and ensuring the firm attracts and hires impressive and diverse candidates
- Effectively use social media, online recruiting tools, in-person networking, and other creative means to execute a targeted marketing approach to identify and directly source desired attorneys throughout the firm’s markets.
- Promote the firm's brand in a positive and professional manner that effectively exemplifies its purpose, mission, vision, and values.
- Stay abreast of changes in the industry and share competitive market intelligence such as hiring data and potential opportunities that could contribute to the firm’s growth.
- J.D. from an accredited law school and at least two years of experience practicing law at a firm post-graduation – OR – Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and at least two years’ experience as a full-time legal recruiter
- Knowledge of the legal market and industry trends, with a willingness to learn
- Highly-motivated and able to successfully perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all levels of firm personnel and establish effective working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills and careful attention to detail
- Good judgment and adept at finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- People-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Skilled in using technology to achieve goals
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to influence professionals to try new approaches and drive progress
- A sense of urgency and the ability to quickly prioritize recruiting needs appropriately
- Professional and friendly demeanor and a service-minded approach
- A commitment to confidentiality and strong professional and ethical standards
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule that may require travel
- Familiarity with recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems desired
- Prior experience in a consultative/sales or recruiting role is strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email your resume in confidence, along with salary requirements, to email@example.com.