We are seeking a legal assistant to provide administrative support to a team of our ERISA attorneys and paralegal. This position performs a wide variety of administrative tasks within specified time constraints with minimal supervision
- Calendaring, docketing and scheduling;
- On-line research (Pacer and other court filings, agency databases, etc.);
- Document compilation, review, proofing and preparation;
- Client interactions via phone, in-person and email and meeting coordination;
- Tracks attorney CLE;
- Coordinates travel, meeting and speaking arrangements;
- Client invoicing and billing; and
- Establishes and maintains internal files;
- Extensive use of Excel spreadsheets for budgeting and other client projects;
- Orders and updates library materials;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3+ years' of legal assistant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in creating, editing and manipulating PDF documents;
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; and a strong team player orientation;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have intermediate to advanced skill levels in Excel and Word.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Click here to download the application. Please email finished application, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com.