We are seeking an Intake Specialist to support their Plaintiff’s Personal Injury practice group. In conjunction with an attorney, this position will support members of the firm’s Personal Injury team through daily contact over the phone, to determine case viability while working in a team environment. Produces accurate, organized and detailed work with potential clients to elicit information and coordinate client intake-related activities.
- Formal training in legal subjects and law office work experience, particularly Personal Injury experience;
- Customer service experience with heavy phone volume;
- Prior job experience that involved forms completion;
- Sales experience in professional services industry preferred;
- Medical terminology;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize and solve problems quickly;
- Demonstration of superior organizational skills and flexibility;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstration of initiative and responsibility;
- Ability to maintain professional interpersonal relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to work overtime, including weekend shifts as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Click here to download the application. Please email finished application, cover letter, and resume to Marlene Humbert, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.