We have an immediate opening in our Las Vegas office for an experienced immigration paralegal to cover a leave of absence. This position will work directly with attorneys and paralegals to manage a large volume of clients in both family and business immigration law with a heavy caseload. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced environment, is detail-oriented, self-motivated and prides themselves on understanding and helping others. The position will be full-time, on-site through August 2019 but a continuation is possible. Bi-lingual skills preferred (open to all languages).
Job Requirements include:
- 3 years’ of immigration law experience
- Experience with counselor processing, family petitions, inadmissibility waivers, PERMs and H-1Bs
- Microsoft Office Suite and database data entry experience
Successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Team player
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and your requested rate of pay to be considered.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Click here to download the application. Please email finished application, cover letter, and resume to Marlene Humbert, Chief Human Resources Officer, at email@example.com.