We are seeking an E-Billing Specialist to provide assistance to accounting with the set-up and maintenance of e-billed invoices.
- Sets-up new e-billing clients/matters;
- Maintains details of each e-billing client’s rules and requirements;
- Trouble shoots rejected e-billed invoices;
- Researches and responds to inquiries from attorneys and/or staff regarding status of e-billed invoices;
- Assists Accounting Manager on special projects;
- Stays current on billing procedures;
- Assists billing clerks when needed;
- Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- E-Billing Hub experience preferred;
- 2 or more years working in similar capacity;
- Experience in professional office with administrative duties including accounting and data processing;
- Self-directed, organized and detail-oriented; and
- Must be comfortable with meeting tight deadlines and effectively communicating with attorneys under pressure.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Click here to download the application. Please email finished application, cover letter, and resume to Marlene Humbert, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.